Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Disney Day 2015

IMG_3661

IMG_3637

IMG_3683

IMG_3633 (2)

IMG_3654


IMG_3658


IMG_3688

IMG_3656

IMG_3641
Top: Free People | Shorts: Forever 21 (thanks Natalie, hehe) | Shoes: Nike 

PC: Natalieeee :) (such a nice picture of her, I had to include it hehe!)
IMG_3669

Alas, the final set of pictures of a simple/casual Disneyland OOTD from my LA trip (back in April..ahaha :p)! Teryn, Natalie, and I started the day off with a quick McDonald's breakfast run before making our way (not downtown!) to Disneyland. It's been about two years since I was last at Disneyland, and it was just as fun as always. The dream-like/magical atmosphere never fails to make you feel as if you're almost in another world, which is part of what makes DL so special. That and the fact that it reminds me of good times I've shared some of my best friends. I hadn't planned on taking outfit pictures since I just wanted to spend time with my friends, but Natalie ended up taking a few photos for me when we were walking around :) We spent the whole day at the parks, and later we met up with our friends, Lindsey and Jeremy, for dinner. We were able to ride Space Mountain together before calling it a day...definitely wasn't enough time with the fwends! 

IMG_3747 (3)

So there's kind of a funny story that goes along with my outfit choice. I had packed for LA in a bit of a rush (as per usual), and wasn't entirely sure about what I wanted to wear to DL. I decided that I wanted to center the outfit around this lovely embroidered Free People top that Teryn had gotten for me as a part of our Secret Santa Exchange this past year, but I wasn't pleased with the choices I had to pair the top with. I contemplated wearing a dress, but nixed that idea. I even though about wearing something of Natalie's, which I ended up doing because these shorts are hers (ahah, thanks girl!). My catchphrase the day before DL was that "I wasn't feeling my outfit," such a first world problem ;p And as I usually do for DL, I wore my bright fuchsia Nike Free Runs (comfortable feet are key!). Note to self for next time: take the time to pack ahead of time so that I always "feel" whatever it is that I'm wearing (such an Angelli prob), haha! 

Instead of "outtakes," this week I'll tack on a couple of my favorite pictures from this day:

IMG_3638 (3)

IMG_3675
Probably my favorite face that Natalie makes...ever!

IMG_3691
...and a lovely shot creeping up on Teryn, LOL.


'Til next time!

x Angelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment