Monday, September 15, 2014

Summertime Fine

IMG_0327

IMG_0290

IMG_0228

IMG_0434

IMG_0446

IMG_0153
Top: Madewell | Skirt: Brandy Melville | Sandals: Sam & Libby for Target | Necklace: Free People | Ring: DIY (see the post here!)

Ah okay, so I missed posting this on Sunday by a few hours...merp sorry about that! Today's outfit is a casual summery outfit that Natalie kindly helped shoot for me. We were hanging out and having some fun with the new camera, and found some pretty cool settings for this OOTD (the tree was probably my favorite of the day, haha!). We were also melting because the weather has yet to cool down lately. I love the mixture of stripes and floral, and I was in the mood for putting together a light outfit with this combo.

Nothing much to say really about this one, hope you all have a great week!

'Til next time!

x Angelli  

IMG_0215
Leaving you with my attempt to channel something Urban Outfitters/Free People -esque...hahah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment