Monday, October 13, 2014

The Boyfriend Says HI

IMG_0553

IMG_0555

IMG_0477

IMG_0564
Tank top: from Hawaii (thanks to my friend Teryn, hehe) | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Birkenstock
PC: Kristi :)

First things first, the boyfriend in question here is my pair of Topshop boyfriend jeans...ahahah enjoy the slight (-ly lame) play on words? Anyways, this is an outfit from about a month ago that I haven't gotten around to posting. After a long series of wearing very girly outfits, I enjoy embracing quite the opposite and like to switch things up. I love the aesthetic of mixing feminine and masculine details since the result is something effortlessly cool. Pairing a muscle tank with some boyfriend jeans, Birkenstocks, and a bit of minimalistic/dainty jewelry was a refreshing change from the skirts and dresses that have often been my go-to.

Since discovering boyfriend jeans, I've realized that they are SO much comfier than skinny jeans. I love that they're a bit loose and slouchy. This interesting distressed details on this Topshop pair caught my eye, and I've loved wearing them ever since I got them.

Here's an outtake as per usual:

IMG_0459

Hope you all have a great week! 

Until next time,

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment