Sunday, October 26, 2014

Flashback: Monochromatic Texture

DSC_1933

DSC_1886

DSC_1910

DSC_2046

DSC_2017
Top: Madewell | Blazer: New Look | Skirt: Zara | Bag: Juicy Couture

Long time no see! Once I was finished with midterms, my work load slowly began to pile up again. So today, I bring you a short flashback post of an outfit that was also from my final styling project a few months back. I love this Madewell top, and have worn it loads since I bought it last year. I purchased the tweed-looking blazer while in London, and it's made out of such a soft sweater material. The Zara skort has appeared on my blog before, and the Juicy Couture purse actually belongs to my friend, Teryn. I bought the same bag in black, and we traded purses a while back temporarily...sort of like a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants kind of deal, haha :)

Here's an outtake:

DSC_1904

Hoping to shoot more current outfits soon, but for now my next few posts will probably be flashbacks. 

Until next time!

x Angelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment