Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Canals of Venice (California, that is)

IMG_3566

IMG_3606

IMG_3541

IMG_3577 (2)

IMG_3545

IMG_3554

IMG_3558

IMG_3607

IMG_3611 (2)
T-shirt: Everlane | Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch | Cardigan: Brandy Melville | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target | Necklace: Wishlist London

PC: Natalie!

Before I begin this post, happy fourth of July! :) Hope everyone who celebrated had a great day! Currently posting this from San Francisco, where I went on a short trip with ze parents for the weekend.

This OOTD was taken in LA while exploring the canals in Venice with Natalie. I had never been to Venice before, and it was really cool to walk around the canals. There were so many beautiful/unique-looking houses to look at, I can only imagine what it's like to live in an area like that (although it might be a little weird seeing people just walking around/sightseeing near your house..haha)! After the canals, we headed to Abbot Kinney Boulevard for some window shopping. We also stopped at Intelligentsia, which was like a total hipster dream...and I loved it haha! We then headed back to Santa Monica, where we grabbed a quick bite of omusubi at Sunny Blue (SO GOOD, wishing I had some right nowww) and some ice cream next door before making our way to Jeremy's with Teryn on the eve of our Disney trip!

Seeing as how hot it has been lately now that summer has really kicked in, if I wore this outfit today I would probably melt. But when the weather was cooler and I wasn't entirely sure about what to wear, this combo of items were one of my go-to's, This Everlane shirt is so soft and comfy, and has a nice loose fit which I love. I've had this trusty cardigan for a few years now  and it's probably one of the softest things in my wardrobe...it actually feels like I'm wearing a blanket. 

Outtakes:

IMG_3613 (2)

IMG_3614 (2)
These shoes were not made for standing on bridge railings...hahah!

'Til next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment