Friday, June 6, 2014

OOTD #6: March 6 (The Cat in the Cardigan)




Dress: H&M | Cardigan: Brandy Melville | Oxfords: Madewell | Earrings: Macy's | Ring: Brandy Melville | Leather Bracelet: gift


This outfit consists of a lot of my favorite wardrobe items that I tend to wear quite often. My cat dress has become a clothing staple these past few months, and my Brandy cardigan is a longtime favorite since it's so cozy and easy to throw on. There's also my Madewell oxfords, which are one of my favorite shoe purchases EVER. Since I've been slacking on updating my blog, these pictures were from quite a while ago. Now that I'm home (missing London soooo much already it hurts) I'll try to get working on more backtracking London posts and a few ootds that I have yet to post.

Cheers, and as per usual here are some outtakes!


x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment