Wednesday, June 18, 2014

OOTD #7: March 8 (Pattern Mixing in the Park)




Jacket: Topshop | T-shirt: Lush | Skirt: Topshop | Boots: Office | Ring: Brandy Melville | Necklace: Wishlist London

Hello again! Here's an outfit from a couple months ago, worn while frolicking in Regent's Park with Jackie and Regan. The weather was fairly warm and perfect for a stroll, so I decided to take the opportunity to dress a little bit more "spring-like."

I centered my outfit around one of my favorite floral skirts from Topshop that I purchased last summer while in Vegas. Then I paired it with a simple grey T-shirt, my trusty Chelsea boots, and minimal accessories as per usual.  I chose to top off my outfit with my Topshop jacket (one of my best purchases while in London, seeing as I wore it almost all of the time while I was abroad) that reveals a plaid pattern when the sleeves are rolled up. Recently I've been into pattern clashing, and I liked the juxtaposition of the hint of bright plaid with a floral pattern. 

There were tons of daffodils in bloom around the park, and as you can probably tell from the following outtakes, there were quite a few laughs during this OOTD photoshoot (as per usual again!). Special thanks to Regan for fixing my hair and directing the "shoot" at times (ex. telling me to look at her for those looking off to the side photos, haha!) and Jackie for once again being my photographer :)




'Til next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment