Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Popbasic's Jane Collection (Get $15 Off!)




I first heard about Popbasic through Chelseawears on YouTube, and was intrigued by the idea of a company which sets out to help build your wardrobe with quality basics put into various micro collections released monthly. The idea is that the pieces are selected to work together to help form a total look, but they can also be worn separately with other items of clothing  as an addition to other looks. Last October my grandma kindly gifted me the "Lost Collection" for my birthday and I loved the new additions to my wardrobe, especially the Sofia boyfriend shirt and pink silk cord bracelet (Ootds with some of these items will be posted in the near future). Co-founder and CEO Madeline Veenstra even included a handwritten note with the package, a thoughtful gesture that conveys how detail-oriented and focused on customer care Popbasic is. This is something that I think makes the brand stand out in a very positive way, which makes me happy to support an up and coming company that has already received recognition from the likes of In Style and The San Francisco Chronicle.

On July 1 the Jane Collection was released, which features the Jane blush tee, black pencil skirt, and Deux loop necklace. Each of these pieces is a staple item that can be paired in numerous ways with other items in your closet. I was especially excited to see this collection since I will be starting grad school soon, and the items in this collection can each be dressed up to look more professional, or dressed down for a more casual look.

If you click the link above for the Jane Collection or the Popbasic badge just below my "About Me" section, you'll receive a $15 gift to use on a Popbasic purchase! Even if you don't pick up this month's micro collection this time around, you can save that $15 towards upcoming Popbasic collections. So if you're in the need of high quality basics or would just like a few more pieces to amp up your wardrobe, be sure to keep an eye on Popbasic...I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment