Sunday, November 16, 2014

Flashback: Bold Strokes

DSC_2372

DSC_2371

DSC_2293

DSC_2282
Dress: Topshop (thanks Jo!) | Jacket: Free People | Oxfords: Madewell | Wallet: Fossil

This week's post is the third and final outfit from my styling project. I love the bright colors and patterns of this lovely Topshop dress that Jo, my styling professor, gave to me during a class clothes swap. I knew that I definitely wanted to style the dress for my project since my theme was texture/pattern mixing, so I decided to pair it with this chevron embroidered jean jacket. As always, I kept accessories minimal since I felt the outfit was a statement already, and I decided to pair the outfit with my favorite oxfords. 

I have one more outfit left from my time in London, but I'll probably wait a while and give these flashback posts a bit of a rest. 

Here's an outtake: 

DSC_2243

I almost used the second picture in this post as an outtake (apparently the wall was quite hilarious to me at that moment? Haha).

Anyways, hope you all have a good week. Until next time!

x Angelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment