Sunday, November 23, 2014

Walk the Line

IMG_1047

IMG_1053 (2)

IMG_1034 (2)

IMG_1050

IMG_1054 (2)
Dress: Sheinside | Jacket: Forever 21 | Boots: Office

This is an outfit I wore last Tuesday, and these pictures were the result of a random OOTD shoot that took place right before I had discussion that day. Lately I've been loving stripes, so I decided to pair this striped dress with my pleather jacket from Forever 21 (that was featured pretty recently about 2 blog posts ago, hehe) and favorite Chelsea boots. The weather has finally gotten cooler over here, so I've finally been able to wear some layers which has been nice! Though I usually prefer sunny weather, I've actually been liking the cloudy/rainy weather recently. Maybe it's because I miss London, le sigh. 

Anyways, keeping things short today since I should be studying right now for finals, ahh! 

Here's an outtake for ya:

IMG_1042 (2)

Hope you all have a good week, until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment