Monday, March 23, 2015

Button-downs and Flower Crowns

IMG_2355


IMG_2409

IMG_2394

IMG_2119

IMG_2127

IMG_2245

IMG_2313

IMG_2246

IMG_2275

IMG_2474

IMG_2516
Dress: Brandy Melville | Plaid Shirt: Madewell | Sandals: American Eagle Outfitters 

PC: Gina! 

Taking advantage of spring break and an emptier side of campus (meaning less people randomly seeing you take an OOTD and less cringing on my part), Gina and I went on a spontaneous adventure that turned out to be a lot of fun! Honestly it ended up being a bit too warm to wear this plaid shirt, but I was really feeling an easy button-down/dress combo that day (haha!). I've had this dress for a while now, and it's so comfortable and easy to pair with other items in my wardrobe. The sandals are an oldie but a goodie as well, and are really easy to just throw on.

I have a couple more OOTDs to post, but it may take me some time to post them since I have finals in about two weeks. Much tears, such fear. I've been posting more frequently on Instagram though, so hopefully I can keep that up in the meantime! 

Anywho, here are a couple outtakes from that day (had a number of options to pick from this time...hahah): 

IMG_2381

IMG_2159

'Til next time!

x Angelli

2 comments:

  1. 10 points for the pointed toe in the 2nd pic! Haha 👌

    ReplyDelete