Sunday, March 29, 2015

Feeling Spring-y

IMG_2696 (4)

IMG_2688 (2)

IMG_2681 (2)

IMG_2698 (2)

IMG_2694 (2)

IMG_2581

IMG_2619 (2)

IMG_2612 (4)

IMG_2614 (3)

IMG_2527 (2)

IMG_2560 (2)
Top: Madwell | Skirt: Topshop | Jacket: Free People | Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target 

Hair/Photos: Elhaam! 

These were taken a day before the "official" beginning of spring, but by this time the weather had already been very spring-like. It even got a bit too warm for my denim jacket. The chevron pattern and motorcycle jacket silhouette drew me to this denim beaut a couple of years ago, and the rest of the items in this outfit have become staples in my wardrobe that I tend to gravitate towards when I'm not entirely sure what to wear. As you can probably tell from my past few posts I'm still loving that monochrome palette, but since the weather is getting warmer I'm sure I'll be more inclined to bring out more floral/colorful pieces. I've been getting some serious spring inspiration from Pinterest/Instagram lately, and I may or may not have placed a cheeky Urban Outfitters order recently on a peach shift dress that looks like a minimalist dream...swoon. Sigh, I am weak. Can I blame it on pre-finals stress? :p 

By the way, I hope that you enjoyed the jumping photos as much as I did! Halfway into this OOTD shoot I started taking pictures of my roommate, Elhaam, who brought up the idea of doing jumping pictures. It was so much fun that I wanted to take some too, and I was pretty pleased with the results! It literally gave me a chance to put a "spring" in my step... *ba dum tiss*. Hopefully they've added an element of fun and mixed things up a bit (oh the constant struggle of trying to figure out how to pose...haha). They've also given me some possible ideas for future blog posts, so stay tuned to see if any of those come to fruition! 

Here are a couple outtakes from the day: 

IMG_2599 (2)
Here I imagine myself saying something along the lines of "hey you kids, get off my grass!" ...but to a tree/the sky instead...

IMG_2680 (2)
And here, I just look particularly pleased to be "levitating" off of the ground....HAHA.

'Til next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment