Sunday, March 8, 2015

Flashback: Sutro

IMG_1106

IMG_1135

IMG_1275

IMG_1261

IMG_1392

IMG_1381

IMG_1402


IMG_1198

IMG_1151
IMG_1335

IMG_1363
Cardigan: SheInside | Top: Madewell | Jeans: Madewell | Boots: Office | Bracelet: Willamy Collection | Watch: Daniel Wellington

PC: Huge thanks to Gina! 

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I'm bringing you an OOTD that was taken back in January when Gina and I made a trip to SF. We had to stop by Sutro Baths, one of the loveliest (and possibly my favorite) places in the city. We sat amongst the ruins and ate some sandwiches from Ike's, and then went on to take these pictures for da blog. 

The core of my outfit from that day was very Madewell heavy (safe to say that Madewell is my favorite, ahaha), and also featured a YouTube-inspired purchase in the form of my cardigan (a la Chelsea from Chelseawears!). I got the cardigan last year while I was abroad, and it's got a nice weighty feel to it along with some cool hardware/leather detailing. The dainty silver necklace was a Christmas gift from my Uncle Boy/Auntie Rose, and it is exactly the type of jewelry aesthetic that I love. The beautiful beaded leather wrap bracelet was a Christmas gift from my brother, Mike, and sister-in-law, Erika, (hi guys if you're reading this!) and I absolutely love it. I don't have a bracelet like this in my collection, and it adds such a nice touch to a simple/monochrome outfit like this one. And finally, what a surprise that I wore my trusty Office boots that have been with me nearly everywhere (they would hands down get the MVP award of shoes).

Now I'm definitely wishing that I was back at Sutro and overlooking the ocean, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that place.

Hope you all enjoyed this OOTD, it's definitely one of my favorites ever! I mean, can an OOTD location be any more beautiful?! (Random, but we actually saw a group of people taking some outfit pictures there too. And we saw a guy who was practicing some bike tricks along that stone walkway in the third and fourth pictures above. Slightly nerve-wracking even though I wasn't the one on the bike!) 

Oh wait, almost forgot to include an outtake! (once a derp, always a derp):

IMG_1152

Haha wishing everyone a great week. 'Til next time! 

x Angelli 

2 comments: