Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OOTD #2: February 15 (Sequins at Somerset House)


My second attempt at an OOTD post is sort of an interesting one…as it is an outfit I wore while checking out London Fashion Week happenings at Somerset House! I will definitely write a separate post about LFW (which mainly involved people watching at Somerset House, but also seeing a couple celebs and TWO shows live and in person!! (not exactly from the seating area by the runway…but still awesome nonetheless)) as it has been beyond cool and is something that I'm really glad I was able to experience while in London!


Jacket: Topshop | Sweater: H&M | Skirt: Macy's | Shoes: Converse 

Still felt awkward trying to take outfit pictures again…but I think this was a slight improvement from last time? Maybe? I'll just tell myself that and hope for better luck next time…talk to you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment