Wednesday, February 26, 2014

OOTD #3: February 26 (Return of the Skort)



Sweater: Brandy Melville | Skort: Zara | Boots: Office

I haven't worn a short in ages. Last week I finally decided to pick up the infamous and origami-esque Zara skort, and I must say I'm quite happy with it. I love the angular shape of it, and it's unlike anything else I have in my wardrobe (it also makes me feel a teensy bit edgy…ahaha).



Today was a beautiful sunny (gasp) day in London, and actually the weather has been really nice these past few days considering that it's February (no rain, woo!). So I thought it'd be the perfect time to try out another OOTD mini shoot with my friend, Jackie. This time more than just three pictures were taken…baby steps, baby steps.

But this wouldn't be an Angelli OOTD without a few derpy outtakes... I'll just leave these here for you to enjoy. Haha 'til next time!




2 comments: