Friday, August 8, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Thirtieth

IMG_2693

IMG_2691

IMG_2677

IMG_2741

IMG_2759

IMG_2732

IMG_2795

IMG_2652

IMG_2671
Dress: Anthropologie | Shoes: TOMS | Bag: Madewell | Ring: Portobello market

Okay, so I have a bit of a confession to make about DADJ. There were times in July where all I did was stay at home, chill, and watch Youtube/Netflix…so some of these posts have been like "dress up" for me (hopefully you guys don't mind!). Day 30 and 31 are gonna be days like these, which I find to be pretty fun personally. I wanted to feature this red Anthropologie dress that Kristi gave me a couple years ago for Christmas, and the style of the dress made me want to try a more retro hair and makeup style. I wanted a shoe with some heel for this dress, so I went with my black TOMS wedges. My wonderful friend, Jeremy, who is pretty much the professional photographer of my friend group, kindly helped take/edit pictures for me (thanks for the creative direction too, hehe it helped a lot!)! I actually can't get over how nice the picture quality is, it's too much for me to handle (Jeremy knows exactly what I mean by this…ahaha).

Here's a laughing picture for the outtakes:

IMG_2793

Until next time (for the last day of DADJ, woohoo!)!

x Angelli 

2 comments: