Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Twenty-eighth






Dress: Tracy Feith for Target | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target 

Here's another head-to-toe Target look for ya on day 28! This white dress has been in my closet for about four years now…and there's a special reason as to why I purchased this dress in the first place. Starting around sophomore year, I became OBSESSED with Glee with a few of my other friends. My girl favorite on the show was Dianna Agron, who played Quinn. She actually wore this dress on the show, along with a cardigan that I also bought (*side look* hehe!). I have quite a few other pieces in my closet that were also inspired by Dianna/Quinn's style. So there's a fun fact about me, haha! These red wedges provided a nice pop of color in this outfit, and are another item in my closet that I need to try to wear out more often. 

Here are a couple outtakes as per usual:

Me trying to be that sassy emoji girl

…just derpin' it up
 Until next time!

x Angelli

4 comments: