Saturday, August 9, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Thirty-first (The End!)

IMG_2914


IMG_2966

IMG_2955

IMG_2934

IMG_2948

IMG_3002

IMG_3086

IMG_2864

IMG_2863
Dress: Modcloth | Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target | Midi ring: The Bohemian Collective | Metal Woven ring: White Leaf

It's finally here…day 31 of DADJ!! *gasp* I know it isn't July anymore, but thank goodness I was able to finish this up within the first bit of August. I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends/family, who gave up some of their time to help me take pictures (thank you so much to each of you, it was much appreciated!). It's been fun sorting through my wardrobe and picking dresses to wear in this very appropriate summer weather. But, I'm happy to be able to wear any clothes that suit my mood from now on (or until I decide to do some kind of themed posts in the future).

Anyways...I wanted to end DADJ on a bit of a "fancy" note, and so I decided one of my very favorite floral dresses (that I haven't really had many occasions to wear out) would be perfect. I love the color palette and cut of this dress, especially the back neckline (of course!). I paired the dress with my simple black sandals from Target, which have nice details but don't distract from the dress. Picture credit again goes to Jeremy, who also edited my pictures for today and day 30 (THANK YOU AGAIN JEREMY! This is exactly how I want my blog to be like from now on, and I'm happy to have ended DADJ with a "bang" :) ).

Hope that DADJ has been enjoyable/interesting, see you all sometime soon (hopefully) with another OOTD! Before I go, I'll leave you with one of the funniest derpy outtakes yet (a fitting outtake finale for DADJ, I think!):

IMG_2989
LOL. 

Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment