Monday, August 4, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Twenty-fifth







Dress: Free People | Oxfords: Madewell

Behold, my so-called "fairy dress" as dubbed by my brother, Mike. Despite the possibility that this may indeed resemble something that a fairy would wear, I love every bit of it. I'm a big fan of Free People and their dresses, and I first saw this dress worn by Missglamorazzi, or Ingrid, on Youtube. I instantly fell in love with this dress (don't judge…haha) since it looked floaty, summery, and very boho. I really like the crocheted neckline, and that there is a hint of floral pattern that peeks out throughout the silhouette of the dress. To offset the girly vibe a bit, I paired this dress with my favorite Madewell oxfords that I love oh so much. 

Here are outtakes of some close-ups with a rose bud. Natalie suggested that I make a kissy face with it and welp…this happened:
Feeling uncomfortable/awkward

Laughing at myself for being a derp

On the plus side, in these outtakes you see a closer look at the crochet detail along the neckline of the dress, as well as the slivers of floral fabric seen throughout the dress.

Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment