Monday, August 4, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Twenty-fourth




Dress: Brandy Melville | Crop top: Topshop | Sandals: American Eagle Outfitters | Bracelet: gift 

Here's another case of slight outfit repeating…because this is the same Brandy Melville dress worn on day six but in a different pattern. This time I styled it a bit differently though with the added crop top underneath the dress, a look that I quite like. Keeping things simple as always, I wore my favorite sandals of the moment (as I have in a few other DADJ posts) and a simple silver and pearl bracelet that my dad gave to me after his last trip to Hawaii. 

Thanks to my fantastic bff, Kristi, for helping me with pictures for today! :) We only took about nine pictures, so no noteworthy outtakes for today (no doubt there will be plenty more in future posts... haha!)

Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment