Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Twenty-third









Dress: LC Lauren Conrad | Flats: Tory Burch | Pink silk cord bracelet: Popbasic 

So if you've been keeping up with DADJ, you may think this dress looks familiar. That's because I wore a green version of this dress on the very first day of DADJ (yes, like Lizzie McGuire I am an outfit repeater! Haha!). I loved this dress so much that I bought it in two colors…and I've done the same before with another LC Lauren Conrad dress too (the one featured on day three ). To tie in with the pink in the dress, I wore one of my favorite bracelets from Popbasic. And seeing as I hadn't worn these Tory Burch flats in a while, I thought they'd be the perfect girly complement to finish off the outfit. 

Here are a few outtakes from this shoot! At one point a person was walking by and I felt extremely awkward…so one or both of these is probably from when that happened hahaha:



Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment