Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Twenty-second








Dress: Cotton On | Cardigan: Romwe | Sandals: American Eagle Outfitters| Necklace: Free People

The thing that drew my attention to this dress while shopping was definitely its color. I absolutely love the brightness of this royal blue/cobalt, and it definitely stands out in my wardrobe as I don't have anything else in a color like this. I paired it with this delicate cream lace cardigan that I ordered recently from Romwe. This is already a fast favorite of mine, and I can definitely see this as becoming a staple in my wardrobe in this warm weather. I kept details simple with my rediscovered woven sandals and favorite Free People necklace.

Here's an outtake from when Natalie used the continuous shooting mode on my camera (again) while I proceeded to spin in a circle (it wasn't that cute…haha), and another outtake from when I started laughing:



Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment