Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Twenty-ninth












Dress: Levi's for Opening Ceremony | Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters | Midi ring: Topshop | Cat ring: Catbird | Silver band ring: Portobello market

This dress was a lovely thrift store find during my last trip to San Francisco! I was surprised to find something from Opening Ceremony, and I really liked that the dress is a simple silhouette that will likely not go out of style for a while. This is also made of a nice and thick chambray material, while is quite nice as well! Natalie helped me decide on shoes for this outfit, which are another closet rediscovery. The tie-around straps were what really drew me to these shoes in the first place, as they remind me a bit of ballet shoes. 

My assortment of rings are from a few places. There's my midi ring from Topshop that I've featured in outfit posts before, my favorite cat ring from Catbird that was purchased in San Francisco last year, and a Portobello market find that I love for its simplicity. 

Le outtake of the day: 


Until next time! (Only two days left of DADJ…gasp!)

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment