Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Sixth




Dress: Brandy Melville | Bikini Top: Target

Well I definitely jinxed myself in my last DADJ post and broke my consistent streak of blogging. My bad, now I really have a lot of catching up (and reshooting) to do. Anyways, this day was spent lounging around and swimming with three of my best friends, so I kept my outfit pretty casual. This Brandy Melville dress is very light and perfect for very hot weather, though I sometimes feel like the back of the dress is a bit risqué for day to day wear. The neckline of the dress is also a bit low, but this can be adjusted a bit (though this can make the back of the dress even lower and can also make the dress a bit too short…merp). Though I sometimes feel a bit iffy about wearing this dress out, I must say it makes quite a nice swimsuit cover-up!


Here's an outtake in which I was feeling a bit awkward and silly while my friend, Natalie, kindly took pictures for me:



Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment