Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Nineteenth




Dress: Free People | Button-down: Popbasic | Boots: Office | Bag: Beara Beara 

On this day I tagged along with Natalie and her family on a trip to San Francisco to check out the ramen festival in Japantown. It was so crowded in Japantown that day, it was crazy. But before we went to Japantown, Natalie, Lizzi (Natalie's friend from school who we met up with), and I had some fun checking out a couple thrift stores (where I bought a dress that'll be featured in DADJ soon!). After eating some delicious ramen in Japantown, we ran into our friend, Megan, and her boyfriend, Anthony. Lizzi, Megan, and Anthony got some cute-looking crepes, while Natalie and I just held out for my favorite macaron place. All of us walked to the macaron shop, where Natalie helped me take pictures for this post (thanks again girl!). 

I was anticipating some cooler weather in SF, but it actually ended up being pretty warm. I wore one of my favorite lace dresses from Free People, and layered my favorite button-down shirt from Popbasic on top. I'm a big fan of layering collared shirts with dresses and skirts, and I took the slightly cooler weather as an opportunity to bring out this button-down. I was able to wear my chelsea boots from Office for the first time in a while (almost wanted to write "forever" instead of "a while"…ehehe), and I also decided to take this trip into the city as a chance to use my Beara Beara leather satchel that I bought in London. 

Here's an outtake in which Lizzi and I did some matching poses, haha :)


Until next time!

x Angelli

2 comments: