Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Third



Dress: LC  Lauren Conrad | Bag: Madewell | Shoes: Birkenstocks

On day 3 I was in the mood for a girly floral dress, and this LC Lauren Conrad dress is another one of my top favorite dresses that I've had for quite some time now! I really like the sheer sleeve detail and the overall structure of the dress' design. No surprise here that I paired this outfit with my trusty Madewell bag and beloved Birks. I've recently started reading Paper Towns by John Green which sitting on top of my bag, and I can't wait to continue reading since I'm a fan of Mr. Green's work!

These pictures were taken while lounging by the pool with Fran, who was my photographer yet again! It was a nice moment of relaxation indeed.


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment