Monday, July 7, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The First



Dress: LC Lauren Conrad | Bag: Madewell | Shoes: Birkenstocks

Welcome to "Dress a Day in July," which was an idea that my friend, Natalie, came up with! Throughout the month I'll be wearing 31 different dresses, no repeats allowed (sadly I'm pretty sure I have enough dresses to do this this month…haha :p).



DADJ started off during a family vacation, so I was limited in bringing whatever could fit in my backpack for the week. On day 1, I felt like wearing my favorite (and probably only) green floral dress. I love the print and colors, and really like the cut and style of the dress. There isn't much else to this outfit besides my Madewell bag (better pictures of it will come in my next DADJ post) and Birkenstocks (which you'll probably be seeing quite a lot of since I've been wearing them almost every day). I know Birkenstocks are quite a love or hate item, but personally I'm a fan of how they look with certain outfits…and they're very comfortable!

I have to catch up on these posts since I wasn't able to update my blog while on vacation, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it.

Until next time,

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment