Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Eighteenth





Dress: ASOS | Wedges: TOMS | Ring: Boutique on Columbia Road (Brand: White Leaf)

Here's a colorful number for day 18! This was an ASOS purchase made a couple years ago. I really liked the digital/almost 90's print, and the two lace keyholes just under the neckline. I saw this as another good opportunity to bring out my TOMS wedges that I really need to wear more often. I kept accessories pretty minimal (which is quite normal for me) with my usual leather bracelet and this patterned ring, another favorite London find. I stumbled upon this find as I was browsing the cute shops along Columbia Road while on a visit to the flower market, one of my very favorite places in London.

*Side note: this is unexpectedly one of my favorite posts from DADJ…just thought I'd throw that out there haha! (Tanks Natalie, hehe!) 

Now, let's end this post with a lovely derpy outtake:


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment