Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Twelfth




Dress: Brandy Melville | Shoes: Birkenstocks

Day 12 was quite a busy day. There was lots to do since I spent most of the day with family from out of town, and later in the day I was off to celebrate one of my best friend's (herro dearest if you're reading this!) birthday. I kept things simple and decided to wear this comfortable Brandy Melville dress which features a cool back cut-out. Paired with my favorite shoe of the moment, I was all set. 

Today's outtake features a cute little photoshoot crasher who ran right up to me (ahhhh the cuteness was too much to handle) while Fran and I were taking pictures! Shortly after this was taken, I carried the little guy back to his rightful home :)


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment