Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Eleventh




Dress: Brandy Melville | Blouse: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Birkenstocks | Bracelet: Free People

As much as I love wearing dresses, by day 11 I started feeling a bit tired of them (gasp!). Don't get me wrong, dresses are quite often my clothing of choice, however I'm starting to feel like my outfits have gotten a bit boring lately. I decided to add some layering to the mix to try and make things a bit less redundant, and this floaty collared blouse was perfect to layer over this striped spaghetti strap dress. I like the lightness of the blouse since it didn't make me feel uncomfortably warm in this already warm summer weather (though later that evening when I met up with some friends to hang out, I was pretty chilly outside when nighttime rolled around). Seeing as my outfit was quite monochrome, I accessorized with this colorful bracelet from Free People (a purchase inspired by my cousin, Fran, who also has the same one…hehe). I love the combination of colored threads, glass hearts, and other small embellishments on the bracelet, which all seem very summery to me.


Here is quite possibly one of the best derpy outtakes yet (Fran laughed SO much right after taking this picture…hahah):


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment