Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Second



Dress: Maison Jules | Bag: Madewell | Shoes: Birkenstocks

For DADJ day two, I felt like wearing one of my favorite (I'm going to have a lot of "favorite" dresses throughout this month…haha there are so many dresses that I love!) printed dresses by Maison Jules. I really like the color palette, and it's such a light dress that's perfect for summer. I also find the cut of the straps to be something slightly different from the norm and a nice subtle detail. 
In the first picture you can see a better view of my Madewell bag that will most likely pop up in many of these first few DADJ posts since it was the only bag I brought along on vacation, but it's also my go-to everyday bag. I love its shape, but am a bit sad that my dark wash jeans stained the leather a bit…sigh. My Birkenstocks will also be showing up quite often in these first few posts since they were the only shoes I brought on vacation as well, but they'll also be showing up quite a bit because they have still been my shoe of choice for quite some time now.

That's all for day two, until next time!

x Angelli 




No comments:

Post a Comment