Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Fifteenth





Dress: Urban Outfitters | Wedges: Forever 21 | Necklace: Free People

This dress is another old favorite. It's such a comfortable dress that's made of a thicker material than usual, something I really like about it. I also dig the color scheme and pattern. I've come to realize that I'm really into midi-styles, I find them much more comfortable to wear than dresses on the shorter side since I feel less self-conscious about making sure my skirt isn't riding up. I also think the knee-length hemline is pretty flattering. Me gusta, haha! I paired this dress with some nude wedges that I don't think I've actually ever worn out…*side look* (I know :p). I also wore one of my favorite necklaces ever, and the "type" of moon written on the disc corresponds to my birthday month (yay for October babies!).



Finally, here's me being a derp as usual: 

Dat facial expression though...

Until next time! 

x Angelli

P.S. We've pretty much hit the halfway mark for DADJ…WOOHOO! I'm actually looking forward to wearing pants/skirts again as there are some outfit combinations that I've been wanting to wear out, hopefully I'll actually take pictures of those outfits ahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment