Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Tenth




Dress: Target | Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target

Day 10 was another chill day/picture catch-up day for DADJ. My lovely friend Lindsey helped me take  these photos, as well as ones for Day 4. Besides having a mini "photoshoot"(a term used very loosely around here, haha) and then picking up some Starbucks afterwards, my day probably consisted of a lot of Netflix/Youtube watching…such a bum. Anyways, since I wasn't doing much on this day I opted for this super comfortable Target dress, which also makes a nice swimsuit cover-up (I brought this with me on a trip to Hawaii a couple years back!). To complete the outfit I chose my comfortable Prabal Gurung for Target (which may be my favorite collaboration Target has done as of now) sandals. Again, Target ftw!
Here's a derpy outtake from the day as usual:


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment