Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Seventeenth

 





Dress: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Popbasic 

Yet again, here's another old favorite that I've had since high school. Natalie (again my photographer for today, hehe!) actually found this while we were shopping at Urban Outfitters one day, and suggested that I try it on. I'm a sucker for girly white dresses, and I especially like the scooped neckline and cute bow in the back of the dress. It's quite a light and airy dress yet again, which makes it pretty perfect for summer in my opinion! Natalie and I both agreed that this would be the perfect dress to pair with my amethyst necklace from Popbasic's "Lost" collection that I bought last year. The stone is a little bit of a lighter amethyst color than these pictures show, and I love that it's quite different than other necklaces in my collection. 



Here's an outtake from the day (there is another outtake that is a whole lot more derpy than this one…but I'm still deciding if I want it to be out there for the world to see LOL):


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment