Friday, July 11, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Fifth

 


Dress: Brandy Melville | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Madewell

Here's another reshoot of my OOTD from July 5, a day when I was really just concerned with being comfy. This is my go-to little black dress from Brandy Melville, which is another favorite since the material is so soft. I also love the dipped neckline on the back of the dress, as it's a nice detail that makes a dress is a basic shape a little bit different. Fit and flare dresses are probably my favorite type of  silhouette when it comes to dresses, as I find them to be quite flattering. I originally wore my Birks with this outfit and did not have the necklace with me while on vacation, however I think my Steve Madden flats and the Madewell necklace added some nice detail to this simple outfit. I like the mixed metals combined with the sort of blank canvas of the dress. 


(A bit of a closer look at my flats and necklace)

My nails have been freshly painted with an old favorite of mine: Deborah Lippmann's "Mermaid's Dreams." This has been a long-time polish favorite that is quite unique and multi-dimensional, and it's a color that I especially like wearing during the summer months. 


Here's an outtake from today that my grandma took (I originally asked my grandma to help me take pictures for this post…but she then suggested that I just ask my mom to help me since she wasn't very handy with technology, haha bless):

Lovely photo of me derping it up

Until next time (I'm determined to keep this regular posting up, fingers crossed that I can!), 

x Angelli 


No comments:

Post a Comment