Friday, July 25, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Thirteenth





Dress: Forever 21 | Skirt: Topshop | Sandals: Topshop | Necklace: Wishlist London | Bunny ring: Etsy |  Curved midi ring: The Bohemian Collective | Thick midi ring: Topshop

I've had this Forever 21 floral dress since about junior year of high school (I think), and hadn't worn it in quite a long time. It's a bit of a short dress on me now, so I decided to put on my favorite skater skirt from Topshop. My sandals, which are also from Topshop, were purchased a few months ago for my spring break travels, and they are some of the comfiest sandals I own. My friend (and photographer for my next few outfit posts, hehe thanks girl!) Natalie chose my accessories for this outfit, which included my simple Wishlist London disc necklace (my keepsake from London Fashion Weekend), a bunny ring from Etsy (purchase inspired by Laura from buynowbloglater), a curved midi ring from The Bohemian Collection (purchase inspired by some British Youtubers), and a thicker band midi ring from Topshop (purchased last year while in Vegas). Though I often keeps things very minimal when it comes to accessories, I do enjoy wearing multiple rings sometimes!
There are quite a few outtakes to share from today's post…the first three are from a series of continuous shots taken while I spun around in a circle (didn't come out as graceful as hoped…lol!). The last picture was a bit of artsy experimentation on Natalie's part (she stood on a ladder to take that picture…what a dedicated pro haha! ;) ).





Until next time!

x Angelli 

5 comments:

  1. You didn't post the tree branch photo as an outtake... :( haha!

    ReplyDelete