Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Eighth



Dress: Lush | Wedges: TOMS | Necklace: A find from Portobello Market (London…*cries*)

Here's day 8, finally! I'm currently working on catching up with ootd pictures...slowly but surely. This day was a very chill one for me (pretty sure all I did was get boba with my dad…which was probably the highlight of my day of watching Netflix haha), so I wore this comfortable dress from Lush that I've had for quite some time now. To make things a bit more interesting I wore my TOMS wedges and a delicate bird/floral necklace, one of my favorite finds from Portobello market in London. 
Here's one outtake that Fran took (she's helped me take pictures for the next few days of DADJ!). This picture came out overexposed, and the brightness sort of reminds me of the scene when Beast transforms in Beauty and the Beast (anyone else see it….or is it just me?):


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment