Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Fourteenth

 






Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters | Bag: Madewell 

There's a somewhat interesting story behind how I added this dress to my wardrobe about two years ago. Natalie (who I've mentioned before and has been my photographer lately, hehe) accidentally bought two of these dresses from Forever 21 and ended up selling them to me and our other friend, Tara. Anywho, I quite like the sort of shirtdress style as it's different from what I usually tend to buy. I also love the colors and botanical print of the dress. I wore these tan woven sandals which I purchased last year, and I liked how the color of the shoes went well with the color of my bag and belt. 


Natalie and I went "on location" for today's post, and had quite a bit of fun trying to figure out how I should pose in the least awkward way possible while melting in the heat. Here are a couple outtakes, one of which features a big fish that Natalie really wanted me to take a picture with (ahaha hope that makes you happy, Natalie!):

I don't even know…haha at this point I was probably overheating

Woohoo the happy fish!

Until next time :)

x Angelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment