Monday, July 21, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Ninth



Dress: Target | Sandals: Sam & Libby for Target

Day 9! The agenda for this day included spending some quality time with Kristi, one of my oldest/best friends, and getting my eyebrows threaded for the first time (surprisingly it wasn't that painful despite what I've heard, I'm a fan!). During the summertime when I want to be comfy and am not sure what to wear, I often turn to this chevron-printed dress from one of my favorite places EVER: Target! Those who know me may know about my slight Target obsession…I sometimes go there and browse just for fun (which, for the record, I don't think is that strange! Anyone care to back me up? :p). Anyways, I love the colors and pattern of the dress, as well as the slight high-low hem.  To finish off the outfit I wore some comfortable studded tan gladiator sandals that are also from Target. This was a purchase inspired by Chelseawears, one of my favorite Youtubers/bloggers hehe. 
Here's a lovely derpy outtake taken by Fran yet again:

Me probably trying to think of what pose to do next…merp.

Haha, until next time! 

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment