Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Fourth





 Dress: Primark | Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target | Sunglasses: Karen Walker

This was my "Fourth of July" frock this year, which I had originally planned on wearing with a red lip…but I was too lazy on the day to slap some on. This dress is a Primark purchase that I'm very pleased with, as I had been wanting a chambray-ish dress and was in a very summery mood when I purchased it. I actually wore my Birkenstocks with this outfit (this will be one of a few OOTD reshoots since I haven't been able to take pictures every day…but I assure you that the dresses I post are what I actually wore!), but since you're probably sick of seeing my Birks I decided to wear one of my favorite pairs of sandals. I love the metal detailing along the straps, and I also love that these shoes are super comfortable. I almost always get sucked in by the designer collaborations with Target, and their collaboration with Prabal Gurung is probably my favorite. I decided to bring out my whimsical bright pink Karen Walker sunglasses (which I seriously need to wear more often), which paired nicely with the polka dot print and was the finishing touch to this fun look.


Here's an outtake from my "shoot" with my lovely friend, Lindsey!  (I've been forgetting to tack on an outtake at the end of these posts…gasp!)


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment