Monday, July 28, 2014

Dress a Day in July: The Sixteenth






Dress: Cotton On | Sandals: Saltwaters | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters | Silver ring: Topshop | Colorful glass ring: purchased in Venice

Another rediscovered dress that was purchased a couple years ago. This is quite a summery and light dress, and one with a cute triangle cut-out in the back (I'm definitely into dresses with back details as you can probably tell from a few of my earlier posts!). I decided to bring out my white Saltwaters that I haven't worn in ages since they pair with the dress pretty nicely. For some added fun I put on my colorful floral sunglasses. Natalie chose my accessories again on this day, picking out one of my favorite silver midi rings from Topshop and my colorful glass ring that I purchased while I was in Venice a few months ago (it's one of my favorite travel souvenirs I brought back with me).

Here's an outtake from when we tried to get a cool shot of throwing rose petals in the air…ahaha:


Until next time!

x Angelli

No comments:

Post a Comment